90 Day Parts warranty
At OEM Auto Recyclers, we specialize in quality, late model, used automotive parts. All of our parts have at least a 90 day parts warranty. We also offer the best warranties in the business, with up to 3 years parts and labor warranties available on all stock parts.(Silver-6months)(Gold- 1year)(Platinum-3year) (labor- up to 1,000)
Please reference your invoice for the exact warranty that was purchased with this part. We reserve the right to repair or replace any part, before a refund is given. Warranty work will be done by the mechanic of our choice. Maximum labor rate paid will be the amount of labor that was purchased at the time of sale. This warranty does not cover towing, diagnostics, rental car or loss of wages. Gaskets and seals are not covered under warranty. Transmission filters are removed for inspection and must be replaced with new. This is a one-time replacement warranty; once this warranty is used it reverts back to a 90 day parts warranty, unless a second warranty is purchased with the replacement part provided. All transmissions must have a new cooler installed on the vehicle at the time of installation. All
full size Chrysler trucks & vans must have the check ball removed from the supply line and replaced with a standard piece of line at the time of installation.
Transmission lines must be properly flushed. Transmissions must be filled to proper levels. ** Failure to do this could result in a loss of your warranty**
EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENT & LIMITED WARRANTY
This extended service agreement and limited warranty covers the following:
- ENGINE: Engine long block assembly, including all lubricated parts, i.e. rings, pistons, pins, crankshaft an main bearings, timing chain gears, rocker arms, valve
springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve push rods, valve lifters, and oil pump. Additionally, the engine head(s), engine block and cylinder barrels will be covered if they are solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components specified above. The cooling system must be flushed and in good working order including cooling fans. Accessory items including but not limited to electrical components of all types (distributor, alternator, and all sensors and electrical control devices), fuel systems, ( including superchargers, turbo chargers, fuel injection systems fuel pump,) water pump, thermostats, soft plugs, manifolds, oil pan, and valve covers, pollution controls, gaskets, seals, filters, mounts, linkage, and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
- TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. The transfer case itself will be covered if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transfer case. Integral Transmissions must be flushed including all lines, coolers and replace all filters. Accessory items, including but not limited to; U-Joints, electrical components, linkage, seals, gaskets, mounts or fluids are not covered by this agreement.
- DIFFERENTIAL: All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case. The drive axle housing itself if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components of the drive axle housing. Accessory items, including but not limited to; backing plates, all brake system components, cables, controls, linkage, vents, pumps, U-Joints, electrical controls, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
- TRANSMISSION: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. The transmission case itself if damaged solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case. The complete hydraulic system must be flushed including the integral transfer case, oil cooler, lines, and new filters installed. Accessory items including but not limited to; modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts,
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS
Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, OEM Auto Recyclers agrees (at its election) to reimburse the customer , or to repair or replace a covered component if the covered component fails are a result of one of more of the internal lubricated parts within the component stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer.
USED COMPONENTS: The customer acknowledges that the component(s) purchased by the customer and covered by this agreement were used components. Unless otherwise stated.
REPLACED COMPONENTS: In the event the component(s) are replaced under this agreement they will be replaced by used components of like kind and quality. Unless otherwise agreed to by OEM Auto Recyclers.
REPAIRED COMPONENTS: If they components are repaired under the terms of this agreement they will be repaired, or with components of like kind and quality.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS: OEM Auto Recyclers will payout labor for the amount that was purchased at the time of sale.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR PARTS: OEM Auto Recyclers may elect to reimburse the customer for the purchased component(s) or component parts purchased from OEM Auto Recyclers for an amount equal to the purchase price for the component(s) or component parts covered under this agreement which was paid to OEM Auto Recyclers by the customer.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY PAYMENTS: The maximum to be paid by OEM Auto Recyclers for labor charges will be the amount that was purchased at the time of sale.
OEM Auto Recyclers reserves the right to inspect the component(s) or part(s) covered by this agreement prior to any repair or reimbursement for such component(s) or part(s) is authorized. * Under no circumstance will the intake gasket failure be covered under this warranty.*
This agreement and limited warranty is void if:
- OEM Auto Recyclers is not provided a reasonable opportunity for inspection of a covered component prior to the removal, repair or replacement of any covered components.
- The customer does not use new tune up equipment, oil, seals and oil filter prior to the operation of the components.
- The damage of the component is caused by non-covered component or part by any part of component not purchased from OEM Auto Recyclers.
- The customer fails to follow the minimum maintenance requirements suggest by the manufacturer and fails to provide proper service documents.
- WARRANTY IS VOID IF HEAT TABS ARE MELTED.
EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY:
This agreement is provided to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. This agreement does not cover damage due to misuse, neglect, or accident.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
OEM AUTO RECYCLERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHCILES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPNENT(S) OR PART(S).
TOWING CHARGES: All towing charges incurred are responsibility of the customer.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT: There are no other agreements between the parties with regards to the component(s) purchased except as stated in this agreement and limited warranty.